Department IT administrators are key to the deployment of the Adobe Campus Agreement apps to department owned computers. Through the use of Adobe portals, IT administrators create, download, and deploy those apps to their department computers. The deployment method is determined by the network environment.
There are two methods of deployment:
- Named licenses managed through the Admin Console.
- Department managed computers (department IT manages computers)
- Non-managed computers (end-users manage the computer and have rights to install software)
- Computer labs
Overview of Deployment Processes.
Access to Adobe Portals
The primary department IT administrator needs to request access to the Adobe portals. Please send the following information to OSL at email@example.com:
- Primary IT Contact
- IT Contacts (Name, uNID, and work email address for each IT administrator who needs access)
OSL staff will register each IT administrator for access to the following portals:
- Adobe Admin Console
- Adobe Licensing Web Site (LWS)
- Adobe folder on box.utah.edu
Overview of Portal Activation for IT administrators.
Admin Console (Named Licenses)
- Adobe Enterprise Help Hub
- Administration User Guide (relevant for OSL administrators)
- Packaging User Guide (relevant for IT administrators)
- Adobe Creative Cloud (relevant for OSL & IT administrators)
- Deployment Planning
- Deployment Panel
- Packaging User Guide
Adobe Licensing Website (LWS) (Serial Number Licenses)
Adobe folder on Box.utah.edu (Agreement information)
- Managed and maintained by OSL administrators
- Serial numbers
- Creative Cloud Packagers & serial license files
- Instructions for Adobe Admin Console & Adobe Licensing Website