Please review the below Frequently Asked Questions. These questions and answers are subject to change and are updated frequently for clarification and improvement purposes. If you have additional software related questions, please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For an explanation of terminology used throughout the OSL website, please visit our Glossary of Terms.To enhance your technical skills on software products available on the OSL web store and through UIT, please visit Online Learning Opportunities.
Volume License Agreements
- Campus Agreement (annual payment based on Full-Time Equivalent)
- Office for Mac & Windows desktop computers
- Windows Upgrade for desktop computers
- Server products (University department use only)
- Select Plus Agreement for Academics (transactional, 1 license per computer)
- products that are not included in the Campus Agreement
- products for people who are not covered by the Campus Agreement
General Licensing Information
- Microsoft.com website
- Volume Licensing for Microsoft products and Online Services including Product Terms
- Volume Licensing Overview
- Office for Mac
- Before installing Office remove the evaluation copy of Office (Test Drive). If you neglect to remove the test/evaluation software, you will may experience errors when installing or opening Microsoft Office software.