- If you placed the order, sign in to OSL web store.
- Under the MY ACCOUNT menu (on the right), select History.
- Select All my purchases or enter criteria in the search fields, and click SEARCH HISTORY.
- The search page only shows general info plus the download links to the install files.
It does not show the serial numbers or serial number files. To retrieve the serial
number or license file, click on the order name.
- The web receipt shows all of the order details including the link to download install
files and the serial number(s) or serial license files. The serial number will be
provided as either a serial number or product key in the Serial Number(s) section under the item, in the Order Comments, or as a Download Now link in the Serial Number File section.
- If there is a Download Now link next to Serial Number File, click on the link and then click on each file name to save the license file to your