Download And Install Office
- Visit utah.onthehub.com
- Click the Sign In link in the top corner.
- You will be re-directed to the University of Utah authentication page. Enter your uNID and password.
- Click the Start Shopping button.
- Complete the two-factor authentication process, if prompted.
- From the appropriate tab (Students or Faculty/Staff), select the product(s) you would like to add to your cart.
- When you have finished with your product selection, click on the shopping cart icon on the top right and then click the Check Out button.
- Follow the instructions on the site to complete the checkout process.
- These products are acquired from Utah.OnTheHub.com, which is managed and maintained by Kivuto Solutions, an external website. Even though the software is provided at no cost to University students, staff, and faculty, transactions are treated as purchases.
- PLEASE NOTE: You are only able to download the software and product keys from OnTheHub for 31 days from the time you place your order, unless you pay an additional fee to extend your access time (see OnTheHub for full details).
- You are allowed only one (1) license for each software product through the university at no cost.
- You may install the software on one (1) personally-owned or leased device.
- Once you have downloaded software, please keep backup copies of the install files and license keys in a safe place, such as an external hard drive or flash drive. You will unable to download software files again once your access period has expired.
- If you need to reacquire software files, you will have to pay for extended access.
- Product keys are provided on your receipt.
- See the Eligibility Section for more details.
Create, collaborate and share from virtually anywhere
Eligibility For Use
Students are eligible if they are currently enrolled in a degree-granting program at the University of Utah. You must be currently enrolled in at least one class that, when completed, will result in the awarding of credit hours verifiable through the Office of the Registrar. You must be enrolled at the time you purchase the software.
The university authentication system does not recognize new students as eligible until 7 days before classes begin. You can calculate eligibility dates by using these Academic Calendars.
Study Abroad students, Continuing Education students and students taking only non-credit
classes are not eligible to participate in this program.
You must be a full or part-time employee of the University of Utah and paid by the University of Utah.
You can install the software on a personally-owned or leased device for work-related purposes.
Adjunct faculty, affiliates, contractors, emeriti, retirees, and volunteers are not eligible.
Eligible faculty and staff members may purchase personal use licenses for Microsoft Office for a greatly reduced price.
Microsoft's cloud-based Office 365 is free of charge for personal use.
See the Microsoft Frequently Asked Questions page for more details.
The product keys are provided in the Microsoft Campus Agreement folder on Box.
If you provide IT support to your department or college or you are an IT administrator and do not have access to the folder, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org - include your name, uNID, work email address, department, and justification.