Microsoft Products - Free of Charge
These products are available free of charge to you because the University of Utah has pre-negotiated and pre-paid for a campus wide agreement. This program is administered by a company called Kivuto Solutions Inc. The products are available at utah.onthehub.com.
- Students are eligible if they are currently enrolled in a degree-granting program at the University of Utah. You must be currently enrolled in at least one class which, when completed, will result in the awarding of credit hours verifiable through the Office of the Registrar. You must be enrolled at the time you purchase the software.
- You can install the software on a personally owned or leased device.
- The University authentication system does not recognize new students as eligible until 7 days before classes begin. You can calculate eligibility dates by using these Academic Calendars.
- Study Abroad students, Continuing Education students or students taking only non-credit classes are not eligible to participate in this program.
Access Options for Install Files & Product Keys
Kivuto Solutions offers several access options for your download file(s) and/or key(s), allowing you to access them any time from 1 to 24 months from the day you place your order. However, it does not mean you will be able to download and install the software an unlimited number of times using the same key.
- Basic Access Guarantee: When you purchase a product, your order includes a Basic Access Guarantee which gives you access to the products you purchased for 31 days from the date of purchase. We recommend you save your order information, product key, and install files to external media in case you need them in the future.
- Extended Access Guarantee: When you purchase a product, you have the option to add the Extended Access Guarantee to your order. This option ensures that you have secure access to your download(s) and/or key(s) whether your system crashes, you get a new computer or you need to download your software again. For a small fee, you can secure your access to your download(s) and/or key(s) for up to 24 months. If you don't order this option when you purchase the product, you can purchase it later.
- Backup Discs: For a small fee you can receive genuine backup discs of your software. Backup discs do not come with product keys. To install/activate software from a backup disc, you will need the product key or activation code issued with your order. If you don't order this option when you purchase the product, you can purchase it later. Shipping time is approximately 3-4 weeks.
Customer & Technical Support
If you have questions about your order or are having difficulty installing the download files, please contact Kivuto Solutions or read their Frequently Asked Questions.
- Telephone: USA/Canada: 866-435-4722 or 888-396-1447. Hours of operation: Monday to Friday between 6 am and 6 pm (Eastern Time).
- Web Store Help
- Email Support