Faculty & Staff
- You must be a full or part-time employee of the University of Utah and paid by the University of Utah.
- You can install the software on a personally owned or leased device for work related purposes.
- Adjunct faculty, affiliates, contractors, emeriti, retirees and volunteers are not eligible.
- Office 365
- Office for Mac
- Office for Windows
- Online Learning
- Windows Upgrade
These products are available free of charge or a minimal cost to you because the University of Utah has pre-negotiated and pre-paid for a campus wide agreement.
- Office 365 - no cost
- Office for Mac - $14.99*
- Office for Windows - $14.99*
- Online Learning - no cost
- Windows Upgrade - $14.99*
*price effective 4/23/2019.
See IT Knowledge Base for Office 365 information:
Product keys are not required.
Access product using Single Sign On with CIS credentials.
These products are purchased from Utah.OnTheHub.com which are managed and maintained by Kivuto Solutions on an external website.
Product keys are provided on your purchase receipt.
Kivuto Solutions offers several access options for your download file(s) and/or key(s), allowing you to access them any time from 1 to 24 months from the day you place your order. However, it does not mean you will be able to download and install the software an unlimited number of times using the same key.
We recommend you save your order information, product key, and install files to external media in case you need them in the future.
Support resources are available from:
- Knowledge Commons staff are available to assist you with downloading and installing the products.
- IT Knowledge Base
- Campus Help Desk:
By Phone: 801-581-4000, option 1
By E-Mail: email@example.com (business hours only)
Please include your uNID and contact information, including a phone number.
- Kivuto Solutions:
- If you have questions about your order or are having difficulty installing the download files, please contact Kivuto Solutions or read their Frequently Asked Questions.
- Telephone: USA/Canada: 866-435-4722 or 888-396-1447. Hours of operation: Monday to Friday between 6 am and 6 pm (Eastern Time).
- Web Store Help
- Email Support
The work at home licenses you purchase from utah.onthehub.com are perpetual. You will only need to purchase new licenses when you want to use new versions of the products.
The Office 365 license is tied to the University. You can start a new subscription directly with Microsoft if you want to continue to use the software after leaving the University.