Online Learning Opportunities
These online learning opportunities are provided to assist you with enhancing your technical skills on software products that are supported by OSL and UIT. OSL updates this page regularly to keep users informed of online learning opportunities.
For an explanation of terminology used throughout the OSL website, please visit our Glossary of Terms.
- Adobe Apps for Education: Adobe Apps for Education provides an introduction to Adobe software applications, helps you learn what you can create, and inspires with ideas for sample projects using these tools.
- Adobe Training and Tutorials
- Adobe Education Exchange: Online hub for creative educators around the world.
- Adobe Education Professional Development
- EndNote Training: Learn at your own pace. Pick and choose from pre-recorded trainings and YouTube videos to brush up on how to use specific functions in EndNote or to learn something new.
- EndNote Webinars: Join live training sessions to find out how to get the most from EndNote. Classes are hosted by EndNote experts and are free of charge and live: you can ask questions just as you would in-person.
- Training Video Downloads
- MATLAB Academy*: MATLAB Academy courses include demonstrations, quizzes, and hands-on MATLAB practice sessions. Course content is provided in short modules, so you can jump to the topics you want to learn most.
- Videos & Webinars
- MATLAB YouTube Channel
*users will be asked to sign into their MathWorks account to access these resources.