These online learning opportunities are provided to assist you with enhancing your technical skills on software products that are supported by OSL and UIT. OSL updates this page regularly to keep users informed of online learning opportunities.
For an explanation of terminology used throughout the OSL website, please visit our Glossary of Terms.
- Adobe Training and Tutorial
- Adobe Education Exchange: Online hub for creative educators around the world.
- Adobe TV: Online TV network offering free training and information about the latest Adobe products & services. Watch when you want and where you want, save episodes, subscribe to your favorite channel, and post videos on your blog. Adobe TV itself is produced and delivered using Adobe products and technologies.
- Helpx.adobe.com: Find help (answers, tutorials, manuals, humans, etc.)
- Adobe Education Professional Development
Self-paced workshops: These self-contained, self-paced workshops are available for free on-demand, 24/7, on the Adobe Education Exchange. They’re designed to provide both product training and curriculum integration tips for educators who wish to use Adobe tools in the classroom.
Collaborative courses: Ranging from 25–75 hours of instruction, these MOOCs blend self-paced learning with collaborative experiences to boost participant creativity.
Live events: Webinars and other online events give educators a chance to connect with experts and learn in real time or via recorded sessions.
Adobe Education Trainer: Adobe is helping build capacity on campus through our free Train the Trainer program. This online professional learning community helps put a qualified Adobe trainer in communities across the globe, increasing access to face-to-face and on-site trainings.
- Adobe Apps for Education: Adobe Apps for Education provides an introduction to Adobe software applications, helps you learn what you can create, and inspires with ideas for sample projects using these tools.
- MATLAB Academy*: MATLAB Academy courses include demonstrations, quizzes, and hands-on MATLAB practice
sessions. Course content is provided in short modules, so you can jump to the topics
you want to learn most.
- Self-Paced Training: Self-paced training through MATLAB Academy™ lets you learn anytime, anywhere. MATLAB Academy grants you access to professionally developed training materials which will enable you to enhance your MATLAB knowledge and skills interactively, at your own pace.
- Videos & Webinars
- MATLAB YouTube Channel
*users will be asked to sign into their MathWorks account to access these resources.
- Online Training
- Office and Windows Help & Training
- Servers (available until October 1, 2018)*
- Systems (available until October 1, 2018)*
- Technical training courses
- Skype for Business
*Note: Effective October 1, 2018, the Online Learning website will not be available. For more information please read the Microsoft Online Learning FAQ.
- EndNote Training: Learn at your own pace. Pick and choose from pre-recorded trainings and YouTube videos to brush up on how to use specific functions in EndNote or to learn something new.
- EndNote Webinars: Join live training sessions to find out how to get the most from EndNote. Classes are hosted by EndNote experts and are free of charge and live: you can ask questions just as you would in-person.
- Training Video Downloads