The University of Utah - University Information Technology - Office of Software Licensing values our relationship with you and we want you to be satisfied with any products that you purchase from our web store.
Effective January 30, 2018, we have a 15 calendar day - 100% refund policy for products purchased from our web store, unless noted in our Return Policy Exceptions.
You must submit all refund requests via email to email@example.com within 15 calendar days from the date of purchase to be eligible for a refund. When requesting a refund, please specify:
- Order Number
- Name of product or products to be returned
- Quantity of each product being returned
- Reason for returning product or products
If you receive media that is not what you ordered, please contact the Campus Help Desk at 801-581-4000 or the Hospital Help Desk at 801-587-6000 or send an email to the Office of Software Licensing at firstname.lastname@example.org to report the error. There will be no exchange if the tamper tape or outer wrapping has been opened.
Customers are responsible for:
- ensuring that the software they wish to purchase will work on their computer before making the purchase.
- deactivating and uninstalling any purchased software that was installed before requesting a refund.
Return Policy Exceptions:
All purchases are final and no refunds will be given for the following Special Ordered products:
- Adobe Cumulative Licensing Program (CLP) perpetual license products
- Microsoft Select Plus products
- SAS Administrative licenses
- SAS Analytics Pro PC with ODBC for Hospital licenses
- Software media products
- Shipping charges
- Handling charges