The University of Utah - University Information Technology - Office of Software Licensing values our relationship with you and we want you to be satisfied with any products that you purchase from our web store.
Effective January 30, 2018, we have a 15 calendar day - 100% refund policy for products purchased from our web store, unless noted in our Return Policy Exceptions.
You must submit all refund requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 calendar days from the date of purchase to be eligible for a refund. When requesting a refund, please specify:
- Order Number
- Name of product or products to be returned
- Quantity of each product being returned
- Reason for returning product or products
Customers are responsible for:
- ensuring that the software they wish to purchase will work on their computer before making the purchase.
- deactivating and uninstalling any purchased software that was installed before requesting a refund.
All purchases are final and no refunds will be given for the following Special Ordered products:
- Adobe Cumulative Licensing Program (CLP) perpetual license products
- Microsoft Campus Agreement Subscriptions (Power BI, Project, & Visio)
- Microsoft Select Plus products
- SAS Administrative licenses
- Zoom add-on products