The University of Utah - University Information Technology - Office of Software Licensing values our relationship with you and we want you to be satisfied with any products that you purchase from our .
Effective January 30, 2018, we have a 15 calendar day - 100% refund policy for products purchased from our web store, unless noted in our Return Policy Exceptions.
You must submit all refund requests via email to email@example.com within 15 calendar days from the date of purchase to be eligible for a refund. When requesting a refund, please specify:
- Order Number
- Name of product or products to be returned
- Quantity of each product being returned
- Reason for returning product or products
Customers are responsible for:
- ensuring that the software they wish to purchase will work on their computer before making the purchase.
- deactivating and uninstalling any purchased software that was installed before requesting a refund.
All purchases are final and no refunds will be given for the following Special Ordered products:
- Adobe Cumulative Licensing Program (CLP) perpetual license products
- Microsoft Campus Agreement Subscriptions (Project & Visio)
- Microsoft Select Plus products
- SAS Administrative licenses
- Zoom add-on products